Robert T. Naumes, Jr.Partner
Attorney Bob Naumes was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2005 and the Connecticut Bar in 2006. Attorney Naumes concentrates on representing victims of toxic exposures and defective products and medical devices. Attorney Naumes is currently representing women who have been injured by defective vaginal mesh. He is representing these women in both State and Federal Court against the manufacturers of these products.
Additionally, he has successfully represented victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, industrial and railroad workers exposed to benzene and formaldehyde, and workers under the Massachusetts Wage Act for unpaid overtime, employee misclassification, and the failure to pay prevailing wage.
Attorney Naumes was selected as one of the Top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 in Massachusetts by the National Trial Lawyers Association in 2012, 2013, 2014. He was selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the same publication in 2015. Attorney Naumes was also selected as Massachusetts Superlawyer Rising Star in 2013 through 2015. Attorney Naumes has lectured on both chemical and asbestos exposure in the workplace.
MDL Experience: Attorney Naumes is currently representing clients in the following MDL’s:
- MDL 2187: In Re C.R. Bard, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2327: In Re Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2326: In Re Boston Scientific Corp., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2325: In Re American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2592: In Re Xarelto (Rivaboxaban) Product Liability Litigation
- MDL 2441: In Re Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Hip Implant Product Liability Litigation
Boston College, 2001
J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2005
Massachusetts 2005, Federal 2006
Connecticut 2006, Federal 2009
- Toxic Torts (Mesothelioma)
- Medical Device Litigation (Hip Implant and Transvaginal Mesh)
- Personal injury
- Wage and Hour
- Workers’ Compensation