Boston Injury Lawyers
We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC, we have spent more than two decades fighting for justice on behalf of injury victims and families. We understand how difficult it is to deal with physical, emotional and financial issues in the wake of a serious or fatal injury. We are an experienced team of injury attorneys and professionals with a well-earned reputation for providing caring, aggressive and high quality representation to our clients.
You can rely on our support in multiple areas of the law. Our Boston car accident lawyers work with clients who have suffered injuries in all types of traffic accidents, including car accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents and school bus accidents. We help those injured on the job in the Boston area receive Massachusetts workers' compensation benefits. When it appears a third party is responsible for a workplace accident and resulting injuries or wrongful death, we will assist in seeking recovery.
Our Massachusetts premise liability attorneys and Boston nursing home neglect and abuse lawyers also handle a host of related claims, including dog bites, defective products, sports accidents, slip and fall cases, medical malpractice and bad faith insurance claims.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman for a Boston Injury Accident?
Attorney Jeffrey S. Glassman, ensures every client receives personalized service and aggressive, effective representation. In more than 21 years of personal injury practice, Mr. Glassman has developed a reputation for providing superior personal attention to each and every client while obtaining outstanding results as a veteran Boston car accident attorney.
When our firm represents you, you will receive:
- An immediate response by a team member
- A meeting at your convenience, and we will travel to you
- First class representation by our team of Boston accident attorneys
- Friendly customer services and consistent client updates
- Prompt return of phone calls
- Our greatest efforts to achieve the best possible result for you and your family
Our Massachusetts Injury Attorneys are committed to you
Many lawyers claim they will fight for you. They also make claims concerning how much money they can get for you. The difference between saying it and doing it is huge. We are successful because insurance companies know we will file suit and go the distance on your claim.
Our Boston Accident Attorneys Will Travel to You
Our law offices are conveniently located at One International Place in downtown Boston. However, if you prefer, we will travel to you. You don't need to drive to downtown Boston to start the conversation with the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC. Contact us to arrange an appointment to discuss how we can help.
Committed to seeking justice for those injured in Massachusetts
I am Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC, founder of this law firm. I personally make sure that every client of the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC, receives personalized service and aggressive, effective representation. I personally oversee and/or negotiate almost every case myself because I want to ensure you are receiving the best result possible. Over the 20 years I have been practicing personal injury law, I have developed a unique reputation for providing superior personal attention to each and every client while obtaining outstanding results. Contact my law office by phone or e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.
* Cases worked by our law firm and in conjunction with a partnering law firm.
Disclaimer – The settlements above are only a sample of cases represented by our office. Each case is different and the amount of a potential resolution of your case will vary considerably depending on a substantial amount of factors.
- RGR, LLC v. Settle: On Wrongful Death Actions RGR, LLC v. Settle, a case from the Supreme Court of Virginia, involved a plaintiff who was killed while driving a dump truck. Plaintiff drove his
- Colombo v. BRP US, Inc.: Serious Personal Injury and Personal Watercraft Colombo v. BRP US, Inc., an appeal from the California Court of Appeal, involved plaintiffs who went jet skiing. The group consisted of two sisters
- Braese, Jr. v. Stinker Stores, Inc: Animal Bite Injury Liability Braese, Jr. v. Stinker Stores, Inc., an appeal from the Supreme Court of Idaho, involved a rather unique set of facts. A customer entered the
- Mattox v. Life Care Centers of America: Nursing Home Wrongful Death Sometimes a loved one or family member reaches a point where they can no longer receive sufficient care at home. While it is often a difficult
- Heflin v. Merrill: UM/UIM Coverage in Auto Accident Lawsuits Underinsured Motorist (UIM) and Uninsured Motorist claims involve a car accident victim attempting to get his or her own liability insurance carrier
- Boston Radio Host Howie Carr injured in Car Accident on Mass Pike Boston Herald columnist and conservative radio talk show host Howie Carr is taking time off the air to recover from a recent car accident. According
- Suspected Drunk Driver Crashes into Massachusetts Diner and Injures Three According to a recent report from ABC 40, an alleged drunk driver crashed into a Western Massachusetts diner just before 6 a.m. Police are reporting
- Two Dead and One Injured in Boston Car Accident According to a recent news report from the Boston Globe, two women are dead and another person was seriously injured in a Boston car accident. The
- New Brain Cancer Treatment May Be Used on Mesothelioma Patients Mesothelioma is a deadly form of cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. However, it generally takes 20 to 50 years after inhaling asbestos fibers
- Boston Officials Have Trouble Finding Tenant for Asbestos Laden Buildings The city of Boston is having trouble finding a developer who is interested in occupying two Boston Marine Industrial Park parcels of land that were
- Asbestos Removal Workers Trapped in Debris The removal of asbestos, or asbestos abatement as it is also called, is a hazardous job. Even though workers are required to undergo extensive
- City Officials Halt Demolition Project after Citizens Complain about Asbestos Asbestos containing materials have been used through much of history. While many people associate asbestos with the industrial revolution in the
- Su Warren v. Williams & Parsons PC: On Maximum Medical Improvement in Workers' Compensation Su Warren v. Williams & Parsons PC, a case from the Supreme Court of the State of Idaho, involved a claimant who was injured when a car crashed
- Benavides v. Eastern N.M. Med. Ctr: On Increases in Workers' Compensation Benefits Workers' compensation appeals often involve extremely complex litigation to help claimants in need get appropriate benefits to which they are
- Burkhart v. H.J. Heinz Co.: On Mesothelioma and Workers' Compensation Cases Burkhart v. H.J. Heinz Co., a case from the Supreme Court of Ohio, involved a plaintiff who was employed by defendant as a maintenance worker at its
- Fatal Workplace Injury at Large Baking Company An employee was recently killed at a large Chicago-area baking company that produces many of the hot dog buns, hamburger buns and bread products
- Josh Brent Back in Cowboys' Active Roster for First Time Since Fatal Drunk Driving Accident In December of 2012, Dallas Cowboys' running back Josh Brent was behind the wheel during a fatal drunk driving car crash that killed friend and
- Passenger Killed in Hyde Park Alcohol-Related Rollover Accident Riding, as a passenger in a car with a drunk driver behind the wheel is very dangerous, yet people do it all the time. According to a recent news
- Woman Killed by Alleged Hit-and-Run Driver in Brockton Hit-and-run drunk driving accidents that result in serious injury or death cause victims and family members enormous grief. Not only must aggrieved
- Two Massachusetts Families Create Foundation to Curb Drunk Driving Drunk driving laws have gotten tougher over the years, but some say they aren't yet as tough as they need to be. According to a recent news feature
- Ponder v. Colvin: Insurance Coverage Periods in SSDI Cases Ponder v. Colvin, an appeal from the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, involved a claimant who alleged she had been disabled
- Gieseke v. Colvin: On SSDI Hearing and Vocational Experts Gieseke v. Colvin, an appeal from the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, involved a claimant who had a long history of low back
- Channell v. Colvin: On SSI Benefits Channell v. Colvin, a case from the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, involved claimant who was seeking Supplemental Security
- SSDI Beneficiaries Expect Cost-of-Living Adjustment Despite the impending budgetary problems facing the Social Security Administration's Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), current claimants
- Actor Steve Carrell Discusses Hip Replacement Surgery Actor Steve Carrell joked with David Letterman about his hip replacement surgery during a recent appearance on the talk show. According to a news
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Drug Sales Fall Amid Health Concerns Drug companies have been reaping huge profits from testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) drugs over the past decade. The drugs come in many forms,
- First Federal Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit against Boston Scientific Heads to Court Boston Scientific Corporation is headed to trial over its Obtryx transvaginal mesh devices, according to a recent report from Reuters. The company has
- In Kenser v. Premium Nail Concepts, Inc.: Products Liability involving Nail Salon Chemicals Some occupations involve working with hazardous chemicals on a daily basis. In Kenser v. Premium Nail Concepts, Inc., a case from the Montana Supreme