Each member of the team at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman,LLC, works tirelessly to uphold the rights of employees who have been injured on the job. As a veteran Massachusetts workers compensation attorney, Jeffrey S. Glassman fights for results. He does not settle. He does not back down. And he does not accept less than the compensation you deserve.
We represent clients in worker's compensation cases throughout Boston and the greater Massachusetts area. Our dedication and commitment to fighting on behalf of injured workers is one of the founding principles of our firm - you don't need to travel to us. If you wish, we will visit you. Contact us for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your worker's compensation case.We handle all types of worker's compensation cases, including:
- Auto accidents
- Machine injuries
- Illness related to job stress
- Loss of function of senses, including eyesight, hearing or motor control
- Violence in the workplace
- Repetitive stress and joint and nerve injuries
- Burn accidents
- Lifting injuries
- Construction accidents
- Exposure to harmful or dangerous chemicals
- Elevator or escalator accidents
- Heavy machinery accidents
- Farming accidents
- Wrongful death
There is no provision for pain and suffering as a result of most worker's compensation claims. However, when a third-party, such as a subcontractor or property owner, is partially responsible for your injuries, a negligence claim may be brought against them seeking compensation for pain and suffering and other damages. At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman,LLC, we will thoroughly review your case and aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Transvaginal Mesh Products -- PBS Explores the Risks Transvaginal mesh (TVM) products are currently the subject of thousands of lawsuits brought by patients who had the surgical mesh implanted to treat ....
- Unlicensed Temporary Workers Present Risks in Solar Construction Projects With advances in energy and technology, many construction projects today involve work with solar power and with alternative energy materials. ....
- Asbestos Dangers on Demolition Sites As buildings throughout Boston age and become depilated, some old buildings need to be torn down or demolished to make room for new growth and to ....
- OSHA Fines Welding Company in Connection with Deadly Boston Fire Earlier this year, a fire raged in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. The building that burned was adjacent to a location where welders were ....
- Elephant Caretaker Dies in New England Zoo According to a recent article from ABC News, the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is conducting an investigation ....
- Malcomson v. Liberty Northwest: On Privacy Rights in Workers' Compensation Claims Our workers' compensation attorneys in Massachusetts understand the importance of claimants seeking legal representation as early in the process as ....