Boston Car Accident Injury Attorney
We have represented thousands of victims who were involved in serious car accidents in Boston and throughout Massachusetts. Let our team of experienced Boston car accident lawyers help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Our attorneys will help do everything possible so you receive the best possible result.
Many actions we take can include the following:
- ensure you are receiving proper medical treatment for your injuries
- seek compensation for your lost wages
- communicate directly with the insurance companies
- investigate your accident
- obtain evidence including witness statements, photographs, and expert opinions
- obtain and evaluate police and operator reports
- review of all available sources of insurance
- seek reimbursement for your medical bills
- seek reimbursement for any other expense related to your accident
- obtain and evaluate medical records
- evaluate your injuries
- analyze any long-term financial needs, future wage loss or medical care
- negotiate your claim in order to achieve a successful result for you.
After a car accident occurs in Massachusetts, we strongly encourage you to contact our Boston car accident lawyers at your earliest opportunity. The sooner we represent you, the more likely we will be able to maximize your recovery. Call right away to allow our law firm the opportunity to gather evidence and speak on your behalf with police, insurance claims adjusters and anyone else who seeks statements from you.
At the Boston Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC, we have the experience needed to act quickly and to act wisely on behalf of our clients in the hours, days and weeks after a car accident. Your needs will be our concerns when we represent you in a personal injury claim or lawsuit after a car crash.
Beyond the fact-finding, we prepare for the hard work of negotiating with responsible parties and their legal representatives. Our goal is always to protect our clients' rights so we can achieve a full and fair settlement for you.
No amount of money can compensate you for the pain, worry and disruption to your or a loved one's life. However, through personal injury law, the injured has hope of obtaining relief for losses, both financial and intangible:
- If you are seriously injured in a car accident, you may need surgery, rehabilitation, physical therapy, psychological counseling, vocational retraining and adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps and home remodeling.
- "Intangible" losses may include loss of consortium (companionship) for the husband or wife of the injured person, loss of his or her ability to care for children in the family or simply the loss of the freedom to enjoy a normal life as before.
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC, we are prepared to fight to ensure that your insurance settlement or verdict takes all of your losses into account. Contact our Boston car accident lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation.
- What to Do in the Event of a Car Accident
- Rollover Car Accidents
- Backover Car Accidents
- Car v. Bicycle Accidents
- Car v. Pedestrian
- Teen Car Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Car Accidents among Older Drivers
- Car Accidents related to Cell Phones
- Head-on Collisions
- Rear-end Collisions
- Side Impact Car Accidents
- Failure-to-Yield Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist
- Underinsured Motorist
- FAQs - What to do after a car accident?
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Four Injured in Massachusetts - When Medical Conditions that Cause Accidents Our Boston car accident lawyers know traffic accidents are seldom "accidents." According to a recent report in the Boston Globe, four people were ....
- Carter v. Progressive Mountain Ins.: Car Accidents and UM Coverage In Carter v. Progressive Mountain Ins., the Supreme Court of Georgia explored the issue of whether Underinsured Motorist (UM) coverage could based ....
- Why Do Boston Drivers Hit and Run? A 2005 study revealed as many as one driver out of every 10 at-fault drivers flee after a motor vehicle accident. As the Gazette reported, however, ....